The Second session in Vi-M Professional Solution’s line up of online Training Courses scheduled for the year, is on ‘Value Added Tax for Trading Business’.
In this training, we will:
1. Do a comprehensive review of VAT as it applies to trading businesses. * Retailers, traders, importers, exporters, wholesalers, distributors and manufacturers will particularly find this training very useful.
2. Consolidate the existing VAT law with all the piecemeal changes and interpretations to the VAT law/ practice as have been issued by different statutory authorities since the beginning of this year, 2020 e.g. the Finance Act 2019, Information Circulars, VAT Modification Order (2020), Public Notices, New VAT forms, etc.
3. Render it as comprehensive but straightforward/ easy-to-understand training on Value Added Tax as it applies to Trading Businesses in Nigeria.
Join us on this training course to learn:
- An overview of how taxes work in Nigeria
- All about VAT and how it applies to a service business
- What ‘Tax Invoice’ means and why you must issue it to your customers and also collect it from your suppliers
- How to calculate VAT (with all the changes that have happened)
- What goods or raw materials are VAT exempt or not
- How, when and where to file VAT.
- Get training materials for future private references
All for a fee of N30,000 only per participant.
You can register for any of the ‘VAT for Trading Business’ training sessions taking place on 5 August 2020, 9 September 2020, 7th of October 2020 and 11th November 2020 [9AM (WAT) daily] via Zoom.
Registration for the training can either be done on www.vi-m.com/webinars or on www.vi-m.com/online-training-webinar-course-calendar-for-2020/
Please register early if interested.
Our Partner/ Referral programme is open on all the training courses, for interested persons who may want to refer participants and earn a referral commission of 15% on each course fee.
All enquires on the training courses/ calendar should please be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom training topics/ services can also be requested for via email@example.com.