We are Hiring
We are looking for some exceptional people to join us as we build Vi-M Professional Solutions into a world-class company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself in a fast-paced startup environment and drive real impact on the continent, you are in the right place – show us what you’ve got!
Benefits of joining the Vi-M team include:
✅ Real responsibility and decision-making power from day one;
✅ Ability to act as manager on jobs;
✅ Ability to liaise with clients, build confidence, technical expertise and relationships while at it;
✅ Ability to learn, build and use technology tools to solve diverse client problems;
✅ Ability to build rapport, diplomacy, influence and relationship with regulators and tax authorities;
✅ Acquire, hone and apply both technical and soft skills;
✅ Managers who dedicate time and effort to shaping you into a real 21st century consultant;
✅ Responsibilities aligned to your passion and areas of interest;
✅ Ability to track your impact on thousands of lives through our innovative outreach, corporate social responsibilities, internet solutions, data and customer feedback;
✅ Working with a multi-cultural, fun team that is constantly aspiring to bring the best value to the society, businesses and talents in the financial world.
Finance Professional - graduate entry level position
Provide tax and accounting solutions to our clients. Work with manager to speedily enhance core technical skills, speed, innovation and versatility on the job.
To be eligible, applicants must:
Possess acumen for analytics, tax laws, accounting standards and written articles;
Be IT savvy;
Not be above 30 years of age;
Have a minimum of Second Class Lower Grade in any first degree discipline (Business Faculty graduates and chartered accountants would be given priority);
Live not too far from Okota/ Isolo, Lagos;
Be successful in the Vi-M’s Oral Interview.
Human Resources Professional
Be in charge of the Human Resources of the firm – engage with staff, ensure their competency criteria are communicated to them and understood by them, ensure they execute their assigned tasks speedily and effectively, ensure they are appraised timely on each completed engagement, ensure they prepare effective ‘To-Dos’ at the beginning of each week and complete their weekly timesheets with the work done for the week, convene weekly staff meetings, identify training and networking opportunities for staff, identify e-learnings and books to be studied by all staff levels every month, see that staff salaries are processed and paid promptly, and generally see that staff is well taken care of.
Secondly, run the www.vi-mtalentassist.com website effectively, see to it that new clients are constantly generated from the website, and that all requests from the website are serviced promptly and effectively.
- Must have worked in an HR role for at least 2 years;
- Must be a graduate and eligible to work in Nigeria;
- Must have good organisation and co-ordination skills;
- Must have exceptional ability to multitask;
- Interpersonal relationship is key;
- IT savvy;
- Must have effective social media and digital marketing skills;
- Must be able to develop business and service clients effectively and speedily;
- Be successful in Vi-M’s oral interview.
To ensure that the online presence of Vi-M and its associated online initiatives are top-notch. To ensure that the online world is buzzing with interesting activities, posts and contents from Vi-M, vi-mtalentassist.com, vi-mtaxassist.com and fundanenterprise.org. To continue to innovate and initiate contents, pull resources together, execute and deliver top notch digital contents consistently and effectively.
- Certified digital marketer with at least 2 years of practical experience;
- The role can be a freelance role, if the candidate merits it;
- The eligible candidate must be very creative and innovative;
- Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe photoshop, video editing, Microsoft powerpoint;
- Must be able to communicate proficiently;
- Must have a flare for writing;
- Must have a passion for creating online contents;
- Must have good interpersonal skills;
- Must be young and IT savvy;
- Must have significant social media following;
- Must be very knowledgeable and follow current trends in digital marketing;
- Be successful in Vi-M’s oral interview.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-8 Business Hours.
Call +234 807 520 3657 or +234 802 864 6609