‘Value Added Tax (VAT) Explained’ ebook, is a comprehensive VAT guide for all Nigerian businesses and stakeholders.
If you are looking for comprehensive, practical information/ guide on Nigerian VAT- how it works, how to comply, how to compute, what is taxable, what is not taxable, practical controversies and how to navigate them, etc., you have found just the exact material you need!
‘VAT Explained’ discusses Nigerian VAT under the following sub-topics:
- What Value Added Tax entails and some other relevant definitions that affect the practice of VAT in Nigeria
- What do these terms, on which Nigerian VAT practice is based, actually mean, respectively – Taxable Goods & Services Vs Taxable Supplies
- About tax (VAT) invoice and practical implications of issuing/ collecting it or not
- Comprehensive list (with explanations) of goods and services exempt from VAT
- What constitutes basic food items for VAT exemption purposes
- VAT compliance obligations for businesses in Nigeria
- Requirements and processes for registering for VAT in Nigeria – for both Nigerian and foreign firms
- How VAT is computed – for Manufacturing, Trading and Service Businesses
- Other practical VAT issues/ controversies explained
- VAT offences and penalties
Enjoy it! and do not forget to give us a positive rating, or tell other VAT stakeholders in your circle about the ‘VAT Explained’ ebook, by Vi-M Professional Solutions.