Are you a company, or individual, or even non-resident or an employee (or an employee with side hustle) or a self-employed person, or a director of a company – who needs a Tax Clearance Certificate in Nigeria?
Do you need a step-by-step guide of ‘how to do it yourself’? Or would you just like to learn how the process of getting TCC in Nigeria works?
This ebook is a step-by-step, self-help, Tax Clearance Processing guide for companies, employees, self-employed persons and directors.
In this ebook, you will learn the following, so you can easily apply for, and process your tax clearance certificate (TCC) by yourself, without needing any consultant – be it from the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) or the State Tax Authorities:
- About TCC in Nigeria, which class or legal status of taxpayer can get TCC, and from which specific tax authorities.
- How to get Tax Clearance Certificate from the FIRS
- Why a Company needs a Tax Clearance Certificate
- How to get pre-operational Tax Clearance Certificate for Companies that are yet to commence business
- Steps for obtaining Company’s Tax Clearance Certificate from the FIRS
- How to get Tax Clearance Certificate from the State Tax Authorities
- Why an individual taxpayer needs a Tax Clearance Certificate
- Steps for obtaining Individual or Personal Tax Clearance Certificate
- How employees with Side Hustles Can Get Tax Clearance Certificates
- How to get directors’ Tax Clearance Certificate
There are no reviews yet.