Are you looking to buying an accounting software or setting up a reliable accounting system for your business, but are wary of making the wrong choice?
This ebook is not an attempt to advocate for our readers to purchase the software solution in question, or an attempt to promote the solution or otherwise, but is intended to be an objective review of the features and functionalities of the referenced software, to enable users or intending users understand the product and thus make an independent, informed decision to either purchase, retain, enhance its use or not, according to what the user deems as ‘best-fit’ for his or her business.
This ebook is also designed to serve as an educational material for students or finance professionals/ job applicants who may just want to gain professional knowledge about this software.
It discusses the following on Xero Accounting:
- Introduction/ summary overview
- Features of Xero Accounting including security features and in-built controls.
- Reports that can be generated with Xero
- Industries/ businesses of best fit
- Xero Pricing
- How to purchase and implement Xero
- Track record of Xero’s performance, and conclusions