Are you looking for an easy way to learn about Companies’ Income Tax in Nigeria, or how the incomes of companies are taxed in Nigeria?
Try this ebook.
It is a companies’ income tax handbook for Nigerian Companies, which comprehensively demystifies Companies Income Tax (including all of its amendments up to the Finance Act, 2020) in an easy, everyday language.
It talks about just everything you need to know as a beginner, and takes you easily to an advanced stage where you can compute and file companies’ income tax by yourself.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- What companies income tax (CIT) is, and what it is not.
- How to identify a company for CIT purposes
- On what income CIT is levied
- Rates of CIT
- Basis for computing CIT and steps to computing CIT
- Concept of tax deductibility of expenses
- Capital allowance in CIT computations
- Assessable Profits
- Dividend Tax (CIT based on dividends declared/paid)
- Profits exempted from tax
- Minimum tax
- Self-assessment and filing of CIT returns