The first in Vi-M Professional Solution’s line up of online Training Courses scheduled for the rest of this year, is on ‘Value Added Tax for Service Business’.
In this training, we will:
1. Do a comprehensive review of VAT as it applies to a Service Business (VAT applies differently for businesses trading in physical goods).
2. Consolidate the existing VAT law with all the piecemeal changes and interpretations to the VAT law/ practice as have been issued by different statutory authorities since the beginning of this year, 2020 e.g. the Finance Act 2019, Information Circulars, VAT Modification Order (2020), Public Notices, New VAT forms, etc.
3. Render it as comprehensive but straightforward/ easy-to-understand training on Value Added Tax as it applies to Service Businesses in Nigeria.
Join us on this training course to learn:
- An overview of how taxes work in Nigeria
- All about VAT and how it applies to a service business
- What ‘Tax Invoice’ means and why you must issue it to your customers and also collect it from your suppliers
- How to calculate VAT (with all the changes that have happened)
- What services are VAT exempt or not
- How, when and where to file VAT.
- Get training materials for future private references
All for a fee of N30,000 only per participant.
The FIRS has frozen many bank accounts because of outstanding VAT liabilities. Huge penalties from non-compliance with VAT have also forced many businesses to shut down.
Learn more about VAT today to equip yourself.
You can register for any of the ‘VAT for Service Business’ training sessions taking place on 4 August 2020, 8 September 2020, 6th of October 2020 and 10th November 2020 (9AM (WAT) daily) via Zoom.
Registration for the training can either be done on www.vi-m.com/webinars or on www.vi-m.com/online-training-webinar-course-calendar-for-2020/
Please register early if interested.
Our Partner/ Referral programme is open on all the training courses, for interested persons who may want to refer participants and earn a referral commission of 15% on each course fee.
All enquires on the training courses/ calendar should please be directed to email@example.com. Custom training topics/ services can also be requested for via firstname.lastname@example.org.